Sunday 14 February 2016

WHY ARE YOU BETRAYING JESUS

WHY ARE YOU BETRAYING JESUS?

MATHEW 26:21-24
21 And while they were eating, he said, “Truly I tell you, one of you will betray me.”
22 They were very sad and began to say to him one after the other, “Surely you don’t mean me, Lord?”
23 Jesus replied, “The one who has dipped his hand into the bowl with me 'will betray me.
24 The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born.”

Now that we are celebrating Valentine, Jesus is saying "ONE OF YOU WILL BETRAY ME" and I know many will say "SURELY IS NOT ME"
but I tell anyone who celebrate this Valentine's without Jesus, that is to say sleeping with thus you are saying my BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND, or take it a day of drinking etc,
Jesus is replied "YOU ARE THE ONE"

HAPPY VALENTINE
you free to share and save many life in this Valentine's period.

No comments:

Post a Comment