Monday 5 September 2016

GOD IS SPICING THAT YOUR BLESSING MY DEAR Sometimes ago, we were about to prepare dinner at home



GOD IS SPICING THAT YOUR BLESSING MY DEAR
Sometimes ago, we were about to prepare dinner at home, I brought out a fresh Titus fish from the nylon which was brought from the market. Suddenly the one year five months old daughter of our neighbor who stood by watching, started crying and demanding that I give her the fish to eat. I Kept trying to tell her in my own way that the fish was raw, that we  needed to spice it up, cook and then take out the bones so it can be ready for consumption, but The toddler wouldn't hear but chose to cry louder and even fell to the ground and no one was able to comfort her.
I decided to ignore her, went ahead to do what was right and when it was ready, she had her fish and didn't even remember all the drama she had put up. Something then came to my mind that this is how many of us cry for a blessing that is not yet ready.
       God is saying am spicing it up, cooking it and taking out the bones so you don't get choked. If only the little neighbor's daughter knew, she would have waited patiently instead of being anxious.
(Phil.4:6) God is saying to someone here that you be anxious for nothing, Be still and know that God Is spicing up that blessing so you will enjoy to the fullest. Wait on the Lord!
 (Is.40:31) Like Job said..All the days of my appointed time will I wait till my change comes.
(Job 14:14) Change is coming, Help is on the way.
BE PENTIANT BECOUSE GOD IS SPICING YOUR BLESSING

No comments:

Post a Comment